Google Adsense

I already have added some google adsense on the body of the web. I have been a member of adsense for almost 4 months now, but most of the ads I put in my other self-hosted website. As I progress through writing more posts here, I will report to all of you how much I earn from google adsense and other money making programs, which I need to check out first if they are truly legit AND REALLY PAYING!!!

This is an experimental blog, just to prove to myself and to everybody else that blogging really pays!!!!Can we really find those dollars online, like many bloggers out there who are making thousands a month? I'd be happy to earn some to pay for lunch, but of course, who wouldn't want to have more? That could pay for a house, car, holiday? There's nothing wrong to dream and wish, right?

just like what they say,

"Be careful what you wish for, it may come true." :D

0 comments: