Where to Place Google Adsense

Now I realize the truth about adsense' tip that google ads should be placed in noticeable places of the blogsite. The other day, i have worked for almost half of the day putting adsense to those "ideal" spots around my other site:

  • before the title
  • after the title
  • between articles
  • bottompage
Since only 3 adsense banners would be shown in my static page, i also added google ads to each blog post, including the other pages.

The result? Yesterday i earned 0.54cents from adsense! well, I know it's not enough to even buy me a coffee, but that's good enough compared to the $1 I earned for the first 3 months! To start with, I am aiming for $100 a month. So based on my initial earning, i'd be earning $15 dollars this month. ei, not bad, right? I just need to work hard for more clicks!!! Who knows, maybe by next time i'd be earning those 6figures some bloggers earn!

0 comments: