JOIN BIDVERTISER

I recently joined BidVertiser, a site-targeted marketplace where you can be an advertiser or publisher (bloggers like me). I have enlisted my other website and this one. So far, I have earned $1.04 for my other site, coz the average click is $0.10. Imagine that if you've got thousands of visitors and all of them click your bidvertiser - whoa, lots of money! Don't want to compute now - but with more hardwork, i will get there for sure.




Anyways, BidVertiser has also a referral program and I reckon the pay-out is very good. Here is their referral pay-out, which I think is great:
  • When a user signs as an advertiser and first spends $10, they will credit your account with $5. When that same advertiser spends $50, you will be credited with an additional $20.
  • When a user signs as a publisher and first earns $10, they will credit your account with $10. When that same publisher earns $50, you will be credited with an additional $40.
And what's more exciting about Bidvertiser? The minimum pay-out is only $10 to be deposited to your paypal and there's no restriction on how many number of ads you place on your site. Isn't that exciting? So what are you waiting for? Join Bidvertiser now by clicking the button below:




3 comments:

  Anonymous

December 28, 2007 at 10:11 PM

Hi Maline so this is your money blog.. why should xlink... I will put this on my BusinessBlogger links...Link my site as well.. relevant site have more infact than irrelevant site... though it wont hurt.. see yah

  Aizat

December 29, 2007 at 7:37 AM

bidvertiser? i don't join yet. because i concentrate on my adsense.. hope to learn something from you

  Maher Saleh

January 3, 2008 at 8:28 PM

Bidvertiser is a great way to make money online if you have a blog with low traffic