8 Moneymaking New Year Resolutions

Hello, guys! Sorry for not writing frequently for the last 2 weeks. 'Been too busy preparing for the holidays, and now the festivities are over I am back again posting for Dollars Online. I need to work double time coz gazillion (i know this is over the moon) blogs are sprouting everywhere, most of which aimed to have a chunck of online money!

Ok, since moneymaking is the main goal of this blog, I have listed my 8 moneymaker tasks for 2008 - sort of a New Year's resolutions.

  • Write more posts - Not just any post, but interesting and worthy to read blogs (this is the main responsibility of any blog, isn't it?)
  • Increase traffic - Already joined Mybloglog and BlogCatalog. Will get an ENTRECARD soon. Entrecard is a good way of networking and self-promotion. My other site, beautifulandhappy.com increased traffic (and I got more blogfriends) by joining the 3 blog networks. If you don't have all these three yet, where have you been hiding? LOLS.
  • Exchange links with other blogs.
  • Join other blog must-haves - digg, stumble, technorati and all the others.
  • Read more money-making sites and learn from them and share to you what I've read and learned!
  • Strategic placing of all my ads for more clicks = more money!
  • After this site turns 3 months old, I would sign up for the following online moneymaking machines: dNeero survey, smorty and Payperpost. I know there are others but so far, my other site has earned from Smorty and dNeero $20 for last month! Although it wasn't yet approved for PPP, but I have heard lots of good reviews so PPP is also in my list.
  • Learn from the comments of fellow readers - So please, feel free to give me more tips on how to earn more online!!! I will appreciate them.
HAPPY DOLLAR FINDING NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  Sam Freedom

January 2, 2008 at 3:25 PM

Excellent blog... you're going to do just fine over at Entrecard, I can tell. Here's one of my most popular Entrecard articles that should help you get a leg up on things really quickly.

10 Simple Ways to Squeeze the Most Out of Entrecard for Your Greater Advantage

Nice to meet you and best wishes,
Sam
ps. I'm going to leave you a recommendation, too.. .nice site.

  malinesky

January 2, 2008 at 3:30 PM

thanks, sam! I will surely check that post! Cheers!

  Anonymous

February 22, 2008 at 10:40 AM

Hi,
Thank you for great information.
I will come back to visit your blog again.
Take care.