MY ADSENSE ALTERNATIVES

Since my adsense account was disabled, people from adsense has yet to reply after my 3 appeals!!! Oh well, I admit I got pissed a little upon learning that they disabled my account. Now I am getting over it, and come to realize that moneymaking is not just limited to adsense - there are lots of alternatives to earn online. Yeah, there are lucky people out there who earn bigtime from adsense, and I admit sometimes I envy those bloggers who make reports to their adsense earnings.

Nevertheless, even if my adsense daydream has become a nightmare, it's just sort of consolation to find out on the net that there are lots of fellow bloggers who are getting disabled everyday, specially newbies like me who are about to receive their first earnings!! Pity,tsk,tsk. They don't give a damn to us small bloggers, ei?

Oh, well, there are other adsense alternatives out there! I have listed some of the programs that gave me some dollars (not yet for this blog, but my other site). So here are my current adsense alternatives:




1. Bidvertiser - The best alternative for adsense, i think. They are now having more advertisers so I have high hopes for this program. Since lots of bloggers are being disabled by adsense, Bidvertiser publishers are growing!!! So adsense, watch out!

2. Smorty - This is the no.1 earner for my other site. So far, I was already paid $63 dollars for the last 3 weeks, and I still have pending earnings of $18. They pay a minimum of $6 per article. I have signed up for Payperpost, but my other site is not yet approved, but I read lots of bloggers are earning from PPP. I joined blogtoprofit, too, and already made some few assignments but I haven't received any payment yet. Per link, they pay 150pesos (less than $4). I am just waiting for this blogspot to reach 3 months (and some more posts!) before I apply to these paid review programs.

3. Dneero Surveys - Cool surveys! You just need less than a minute to answer the easy questions! My first pay of $20 is already deposited to my paypal, and all I got to do is post my survey response!

4. TTZ Media - this is John Chow's advertising media. So far, so good. I already earned a little from this program, though I haven't met the min. $25 payout.

5. Widgetbucks - I have joined this program few months ago for my other site, but I am not earning much from this so I decided to take out their ads from my site. The only good thing about it is their signing bonus of $25 - of course you need to earn first a minimum of $25, I think, before you get this bonus!

6. Blogsvertise, Kontrera , Sponsored Reviews, Adbrite & Shoppingads - My other site's just been approved on these programs I read lots of good reviews for them, so I hope I earn from these, too.

I know there are lots of adsense alternatives. So whether you are disabled by adsense , disappointed with your cent earnings, or just want to try other programs, you better check out all these adsense alternatives that I listed.

HAPPY BLOGGING! :D

6 comments:

  Dr. faq

January 28, 2008 at 1:35 PM

hi.. i'm newbie with this adsense. can i know why your adsense was banded?

  malinesky

January 28, 2008 at 3:23 PM

hi!they don't really say the reason.but i suspect fraud clicks on my other site. I don't click my own ads so i don't know if they'd reinstate the account after 3 appeals.

  Ranjeet Kr. Vimal

June 24, 2008 at 4:22 PM

ya bidvertiser is a goog alternate od adsense.. i hv joined bidvertiser and just started earning 4 days earlier..now its $1 per day..could you please guide me..how can i increase my earning??..please visit my blog and suggest some improvement..
bugsnerror.blogspot.com
Thanx

  Anonymous

July 7, 2008 at 2:27 PM

Hi Thanks For This Adsense Alternatives Site Info .
It really Helpful.

  Anonymous

May 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM

It was such a pleasure reading it. I have bookmarked it and I will show it to my friend, she is a huge fan of this subject.




Education Consultants Pakistan

  Unknown

November 27, 2012 at 1:45 PM


I have found your site to be quite useful. Keep updating your site with in valuable information... Regards

Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation
3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation