NIGHTMARE: MY ADSENSE IS DISABLED!

Ok, first I apologize for being lethargic writing here in my dollarsonline site. I was just too busy updating my other website beautifulandhappy.com. I am a novice blogger so everytime I change theme, my mind go agog coz I have a hard time tweaking my lay-out. And whew, I never thought it's hard to maintain a website, let alone 2 sites! So i give my hat to those who can manage with lots of blogs!!! Anyways...................

So now, I finally had the time to write a post here. Supposedly I was going to write a report on how much are my earnings from my blogging so far, both for this site and for beautifulandhappy.com. Last night before I dozed off to sleep, I checked my adsense earnings and it said I already got $80.11 in revenue! I am so happy coz I am already daydreaming how to use the money I would earn this month - I know it's still small, but hey, if you're living in the Philippines, that $80 is about 3,200 pesos - that would have been enough for 1 week run to the grocery!!!

Anyways, so I logged in to my adsense this morning to check it out and what did I got?

MY ADSENSE IS DISABLED!!! So I checked my email and this is what I got:

At least they politely said hello? But HELLO! Why they didn't put any reasons why my account was disabled? They protect both the interests of their advertisers and publishers? But should they say it clearly? I know clicking my own adsense is fraud, so why should I do it in the first place?

I search my former BFF GOOGLE (should I use yahoo or altavista now?) about other blogs disabled by adsense, and whoa! I got a little relief that many others are disabled as well - lots of fellow bloggers -- and many are reinstated (and of course, many too are forever banned - I hope that wouldn't be my case)!

So I filled up their appeal form, but I was advised that they will get to me within 48hours - ok that's about 1 hour ago, so I am waiting now for another 47!!!I hope the appeal would be considered. But for now, my Adsense daydreaming has turned into a nightmare. What would they do to my $80??? They are multi-billion(?) dollars mogul and hey, they are penalizing a small blogger like me who didn't do this click fraud???Hmm, I should have really learned a lesson or two from John Chow and not relying too much on adsense!!! Now I am searching for strategies to earn aside from adsense. Any tips you could give me???

HAVE YOU GOT DISABLED BY ADSENSE, TOO???I'd Be happy to hear from you. Bummer, isn't it? :D

3 comments:

  Anonymous

January 24, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Its look like a warning email from Adsense. You're not banned from google yet.

It happens the same to this guy:
http://btr.michaelkwan.com/2007/07/25/am-i-getting-banned-from-adsense/

  Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM

Sorry to hear that. Have you got any further explanation from google adsense?

  Money Maker

September 14, 2008 at 9:46 PM

my acount DISABLED BY ADSENSE . plz tell me what i do now? plz mail me on my email

mohit.advocate@gmail.com

mohit
http://moneyat-home.blogspot.com