Daydreaming About Adsense

I am very optimistic about the idea of earning online, despite me being a novice in the moneymaking blogosphere scene. I already have featured the story of Ashley Qualls who earns $70,000 a month from Adsense, and promise I will feature more online moguls here who are earning HUGE BUCKS by being online! When I say HUGE, I mean really big heaps of MONEY!

So here I am now, in a very tiring yoga position, reciting my moneymaking mantra (MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY - hehe, what else?). At the same time, wishing that all the good-hearted people visiting here, thru Entrecard, Mybloglog, Blogcatalog and from somewhere else, would click all my Adsense adverts - an act of goodwill, donation, pity - whatever you all feel like. Now I am envisioning my Adsense clicks shooting up, 10, 30, 40, 50, 100 clicks -- til I lose count anymore (coz I can only count til 100, hehe) -- equals $$$$ only Adsense know how much. BOINK! Somebody should hit me on the head.hehe. Really hard. If only Adsense clicks would come that easy, that's my wishful thinking. But hey, there are lots of beautiful souls out there, right? LOLS.

Sigh, enough of my daydreaming coz the truth is, I kinda pity myself, tsk,tsk, my December Adsense earning is only $9.46 for my 2 sites -- not barely enough to buy me a nice shirt -- 5.54 dollars short of my projected $15 dough! But hey, I am not complaining, I have only been here for 5 months and an Adsense member only since October! My site, beautifulandhappy, started late August 2007 and DOLLARSONLINE is just alive for barely a month! I am not sulking really, coz for the last 2 days, my Adsense earnings are peaking up (thanks to some friends and loved ones, LOLS!), I am now earning $4.50 on the average. Wow, a good start for 2008! If that trend would continue for the whole month, I'd be earning $135 for January, yey! Then I may be able to show you my Adsense earnings at last! (sigh some more, deeper this time,hehe)

Ok, enough of my day dreaming (everything starts with a dream, right?) and go back to reality. I gotta work my butt out and earn some more MONEY. Better start with better posts - NOW!!!

2 comments:

  Anonymous

January 5, 2008 at 6:54 AM

You have a nice blog. Don't just put your thoughts on making money through adsense, seek other ways to bring in income and believe in yourself.

  malinesky

January 5, 2008 at 8:27 AM

thanks zman! i am now starting to see all opps outside adsense. Cheers!