PAYPAL UPDATE: WITHDRAW FUNDS TO ANY PHILIPPINES BANK ACCOUNT!



Yeah, you read the title right, folks! ALL THE LOCAL PHILIPPINE BANKS CAN NOW BE USED TO WITHDRAW YOUR PAYPAL FUNDS!!! This is so good news to fellow Pinoys who have a hard time withdrawing their paypal monies. You can now link your Paypal account to any bank in the Philippines and get your money within 5-7 days, unlike before that only selected credit cards and banks are available.

I actually have two paypal accounts - a new Phils. account and my old Paypal Australia account. I have set up a Philippine account coz i am currently here in Pinas, but my problem was I didn't have any Philippine credit card or eon card. So I haven't really used my Paypal Phils. account. I thought of applying for eon, but now I don't have to!!!Yehey!

Why I have to set up 2 paypals, you may ask? Well, since i stayed in Australia for a few years, I set up a paypal there and linked it to my National Australia Bank (NAB) account, which I maintain until now. This is what I use for Dneero and Smorty earnings. I recently set up a Philippine paypal account coz if I use my NAB card to withdraw at any Philippine ATMs, there is a transaction fee of A$4 (about 140pesos!) plus the forex conversion difference - that'd double charges!

This is just right timing! Now all I got to do is link up my Philippine paypal to my BDO account, then change all my payment details for all the money-making programs I joined! Ei, that's so cool!!!

1 comments:

  Anonymous

February 23, 2008 at 12:23 AM

this very good.. does it apply to canada and usa?