AFFIRM YOUR ABUNDANCE

I saw this video from Tracy A. Phaup of Money Mastermind Gym Club, which she got from EJ Cooksy (THANKS to you both!). It's so inspiring especially now I am still sulking over my Adsense account being disabled. This video is a very moving and empowering everyone's affirmation for abundance to your life. I so love it, so I hope you like this, too, and watch til the end, and be inspired money CAN grow on trees!!!

I am the source of my abundance.
I trust my ability to create abundance...
Abundance flows freely to me.
As I do things that I love...







Now, while watching this video I realized that, HEY, MONEY MAKING ONLINE IS LIMITLESS SO I SHOULDN'T JUST LIMIT MYSELF TO ADSENSE!!!THERE ARE LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES OUT THERE THAT WOULD GIVE ME ABUNDANCE!!!

Wow that feels good............really!

0 comments: